This professional congress, the first of its kind, will be the opportunity for you to:
• Promote your company and products while highlighting your innovations
• Meet new customers, widen your network
• Strengthen your relationships with your partners and key opinion leaders
• Develop opportunities to increase your business into new markets
• Take advantage of a favorable location, suitable for discussions and relations with
qualified international buyers.
Our mission is to gather actors of the national and international gastronomic landscape to create
a synergy through sharing experience and transmitting values, while discovering the cooking of tomorrow.
A true global hub of culinary art, this event is intended to train and to inspire the new generation of chefs,
pastry chefs, restaurant owners, sommeliers, maîtres d’hôtel, sous-chefs, caterers, chocolate makers,
professors and pupils of cooking schools and hotelkeepers and many others.
The conferences, debates and practical workshops will approach numerous themes.
On the menu of the Chefs World Summit:
• The exclusive announcement of the 2019 global ranking of the «100 Chefs», organized by Le Chef Magazine
• Two days of conferences, debates and demonstrations given by the most famous Chefs and Experts.
• 5500m² of exhibition space, to welcome about 100 exhibitors.